The Product Strategy team is looking for top talent to support the solution design and business architecture for the pricing and billing transformation in Wholesale Payments.
This individual is responsible for ensuring the new pricing and billing platform enables the firm’s business and transformation objectives. Critical to this role is the consolidation of many vertical strategies into a cohesive horizontal business architecture and solution plan for the new Wholesale Payments pricing and billing platform. Design and delivery of new technology is key to the role, and this individual should drive enhancements to current applications, new development and 3rd party solutions as part of the strategic solution.
This role requires experience in product strategy, problem solving, solution design, and project execution and will have the following responsibilities:
* Work with cross-functional partners to create a client-focused vision, strategy and roadmap taking into account the various use cases / customer journeys across Wholesale Payments products, regions and customer segments
* Develop current state product architecture, business processes and data flows, identify challenges and innovation opportunities, and develop target-state solutions and architectural designs with buy-in from senior management
* Work with client-facing teams and product owners to interpret and translate needs and requirements into solutions across the Wholesale Payment pricing and billing domains
* Synthesize key insights, complex analyses, and overall strategy into clear and precise work products fit for presentation before senior management and communicate the goals and objectives to an executive level audience
* Drive cross-domain initiatives, including build versus buy decisions, vendor evaluation, vendor integration, creating POCs to obtain internal and external feedback and input on the capabilities/client experience and pressure test business case assumptions
* Execute the Product Strategy i.e. integration with the vendor solution and/or internal build of the target state solution by partnering closely with the domain owners and stakeholders across functional organizations.
Candidates must have the intellectual curiosity to make our firm better, display strong problem solving capabilities, be an excellent communicator and experience in Wholesale Payments. Candidates will not be considered without background experiences that highlight these skills.
* Performing current-state analysis, preparing detailed documentation of people, process and technology, identification of challenges and transformation opportunities, and development of target state business process and system flows
* Ability to develop business requirements, review technical requirements to support program integration and ability to present complex issues with simplicity to internal and external business partners
* Technology transformation, platform modernization or product delivery experience
* 3+ years in product strategy, product management or technology consulting roles with progressively increasing responsibilities
* Previous cross-functional experience across large sized financial institution such as JPMC, including day-to-day interactions with stakeholders in Product, IT, Operations, Finance, Transformation and Commercialization / Go-to-Market across LOBs
* Product development lifecycle experience preferred with experience in Agile methodology working with scrum teams in driving solutions & prioritization based on business case assumptions
* Experience managing and delivering complex projects in large organizations with dedicated program management experience a plus
* Exceptional presentation skills; significant experience developing and delivering compelling Power Point presentations that “tell a story” and enable decisions to be made
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal skills, with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to both expert and novice audiences needed for working in a team environment and with cross-functional teams in multiple global locations
* Ability to work across teams and influence priority and importance of initiatives from fact-based business case rationale
* Experience in B2B payments, Merchant Services, Treasury Services or domain specific experience in Pricing and Billing a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO