J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With over $27 trillion of assets under custody and $600 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) consists of the Treasury Services, Global Trade, Merchant Services and Commercial Card businesses. WP is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow, trade finance and merchant services solutions. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable TS to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
This role is responsible for managing an industry-leading team of global innovators focused on developing unique solutions for our customers both in-house and in partnership with Emerging Technology players in this space. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage and grow a high performing FinTech/Innovation team currently operating in the US, EMEA, APAC and LatAm.
* Deliver differentiation for JPM, signification commercial results with clients and long-term strategic investment value from a growing portfolio of FinTech partnerships.
* Continually build a pipeline of new client-focused innovation concepts and FinTech partners.
* Work closely with client coverage and product teams to understand the emerging needs of our clients across all verticals and geographic regions within WP.
* Engage with the FinTech and venture capital community to understand the global landscape of emerging FinTech providers across the entire Wholesale Payments ecosystem.
* Work closely with JPM’s Global Strategic Investments team and Corporate M&A to evaluate, structure and execute investments in and acquisitions of FinTechs.
* Serve as the central point of contact for M&A planning and activities for Wholesale Payments (inbound and outbound)
* Partner with product and coverage teams to build a near-term (2021) and medium- to longer-term (2022+) innovation roadmap for our clients.
* Partner with the JP Morgan Blockchain Center of Excellence to develop next-gen solutions utilizing distributed ledger technologies.
* Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 15 years of professional experience; advanced degree is highly desired
* Successful track record of investing in early stage emerging tech companies or building FinTechs as an operator
* Prior experience in leading Innovation for WP related products a significant plus
* Real-world startup/Silicon Valley experience highly desired
* Understanding of and experience with APIs, machine learning and/or blockchain technology a plus
* Proven experience in design thinking and product innovation
* Consultative problem solving skills
* Disruptive thinker and innovator
* Excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across JPMorgan.
* Ability to comfortably interact at the C-level with clients and JPMorgan senior management
* Track record of attracting, developing and retaining top talent
* Seasoned public speaking skills
* Leadership experience in large global banks a plus
* Global travel required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO