The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their financial goals and is comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest – our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in client assets under management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices nationwide.
At J.P. Morgan U.S. Wealth Management, we believe that wealth managed with intent leads to better outcomes for our clients. By listening and focusing on clients first (rather than products), we can better understand their needs, concerns, and goals — to determine how solutions and performance align to enable clients to achieve their desired outcomes. This foundation builds stronger relationships and leads to higher client satisfaction.
Goals-Based Planning Strategists are Advisor-focused specialists that work alongside Regional and Market leadership to better enable our Financial Advisors to lead with advice and deliver a superior wealth management experience to our affluent and high net worth clients. Additionally, Goals-Based Planning Strategists provide goals-based coaching for advisors, demonstrate goals-based advice dialogues to our Financial Advisors, and execute on the rollout and adoption of best-in-class goals-based tools. They are responsible for ultimately delivering the firm’s financial planning resources to clients and prospective clients, helping them identify, prioritize and achieve their financial goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Provide unbiased, customized wealth planning guidance to clients and prospective clients, based on deep client discovery and understanding
* Work with advisors to develop business opportunities with new and existing clients
* Develop and present goals-based planning materials and lead wealth transfer conversations in a compelling manner
* Structure and present financial plans/presentations in a simple to understand conversational manner
* Must be comfortable working with affluent and high net worth individuals/families, and have experience with financial planning, banking, investments, tax and wealth transfer strategies
* Train and develop advisors to independently lead effective GBWM-related client engagements
* Seven or more years’ experience in financial services including, but not limited to, financial planning, goals based investing, Private Banking, Affluent/High Net Worth solutions, and retirement strategies
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Technical planning certification (e.g. CFP, CPWA, CIMA) strongly preferred
* FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses
* Proven ability to drive business results with a broad background in retirement solutions, general investment matters, working knowledge of credit and applicable trust and estate planning issues
* A strong self-motivator who can work closely with market leaders & practice partners without daily contact with one’s direct manager
* Strong presentation skills in one-on-one and group meetings
* Strong financial planning knowledge in regards to retirement, cash flows, goals-based planning
* Ability & experience in understanding clients’ financial situations and personal circumstances
* Must be able to coach colleagues, client advisors and clients (strong partnership skills)
* Individual with high ethical standards, never sacrifices integrity and works in client’s best interest
* Rapidly integrate into regional markets and work productively with different personalities
* Willingness to travel regularly throughout region
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO