Asset & Wealth Management Overview: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. The Chief Administration Office (CAO) performs a critical role with key partners and stakeholders in helping the Wealth Management continuum operate more seamlessly across AWM and our Consumer and Community Bank (CCB). The Advisor Transformation Product Manager role will be part of the CAO Wealth Management focused on transforming the way our advisors and clients do business by defining and leading strategic change. We will partner with various organizations within the firm to successful execute our critical growth initiatives.
The Client Relationship Management (CRM) Product Team is focused on transforming the CRM technology capabilities that Private Bank Advisors use to engage with clients and prospective clients. Creating a 360° degree view of clients and automating insights to enable Advisors to provide a highly personalized experience for clients at scale. Integration with various functional partners within the client experience such as marketing, goals-based wealth planning, and onboarding create a holistic approach to the wealth management journey. Understanding and driving the vision of a technology-enhanced advisor is core to the team’s mission.
The CRM Team is currently focusing on the following initiatives:
* Creating a prospecting lifecycle reflected in CRM tools and workflows to help Advisors advance opportunities and give leadership insight to which Advisor behaviors are driving results
* Utilizing diverse data sets to derive client insights and provide nudges/next best action
* Build a visually holistic client/prospect profile for the relationship team to collaborate and have an in-depth understanding of their clients Implementing targeted marketing campaigns at scale NLP capabilities in real-time call recognition
* Partner with business leaders and advisor transformation leads to establish a vision and strategy for how to optimize key activities within our advisor platforms.
* Understand how to drive results by implementing sales lifecycle process at scale within a highly personalized service industry
* Be informed on market trends, emerging technology developments and firm-wide agendas
* Follow a user-centric design-led approach to create impactful products and explore transformational ideas
* Own prioritization and a roadmap for a key initiative(s) you will lead that achieves a desired outcome which meets business and client needs within a specified time frame.
* Organize, conduct, and analyze advisor/client needs to determine how to transform, prioritize, and deliver a better product, feature, or workflow for our advisor experience
* Build requirements documents and a detailed functionality roadmap for your product/project
* Lead/participate in design sessions with key partners in technology, digital/design, and business organizations to execute successfully
* Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
* Identify and track project/program issues to help drive their resolution
* Drive disciplined performance management through the tracking of key performance indicators
* 5+ years of work experience in product management / strategy & transformation or pursuing a pivot from front office roles to product management
* Highly curious individual
* Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Wealth Management
* Comfortable interfacing with and presenting to executive leadership
* Experience gathering user requirements, building requirement documents and project roadmaps
* Experience leading design sessions across a variety of technology, digital/design, and business partners to achieve desired outcomes
* Experience with agile development techniques
* Ability to synthesize information and present it back in a thoughtful and coherent way
* Influence peers with diverse points of view and build consensus.
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
* Proven track record of delivery and new feature creation
* Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO