PD is looking for skilled front end engineers to help deliver tech-forward tools to building owners, managers, and tenants. These engineers will be working on a team that oversees of our flagship product, Nantum, along with internal tools and all other user-facing products that are in development. We expect our engineers to have a passion for good engineering practices, beautiful code, and getting things done. Just as importantly, we are looking for people who share our vision of reducing the environmental impact of the built space on a global scale.
- Write code as a key contributor to our front end products.
- Help improve and maintain our code quality through tests and code audits/reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas for our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Work with Product/Customer Success to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translate findings into effective technical solutions.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices and new technologies.
- Provide support to team members and participate in an ongoing knowledge exchange so that everyone learns from each other.
- Take lead on new features/initiatives as needed.
- Diagnose technical problems and resolve quickly and cleanly.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Excels independently and in a team environment.
- Solid software design knowledge – you should know how to create extensible, reusable software that meets desired architectural objectives.
- Willing to learn and incorporate new technologies.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to translate visual designs accurately while knowing when and where to compromise to maintain code quality.
- Well-versed in CSS.
- Working knowledge of Node.JS.
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) React.
Education & Experience
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree in computer programming/science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years production-level front end development.
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day.
- 401K Plan.
- A great place to work!!
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO