As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 2-3 years of combined quality assurance experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
* Proficiency in JAVA programming language and ability to develop applications to enable business functions
* Experience with Test Automation tools such as Cucumber, Cypress, Gerkin, Selenium, Serenity, RestAssured
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the automation testing strategy across teams
* Design, develop and implement automation test plans, scripts, and tools which run across multiple integrated applications
* Build, maintain, automate, smoke test framework across a variety of different integrated applications
* Experience in working with Appium to test on Mobile devices Android and IOS
* Experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and version control such as BitBucket
* Experience with a variety of testing methodologies, including API Testing, Integration Testing, Behavior Driven Development, and Test Driven Development
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans