In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and operations of our import aggregation platform from an customer journey integration point of view. In this role, you will partner with the Product team and Stakeholders on feature design and problem solving, and lead software engineering delivery end to end. Experience in various technology delivery concepts including Data Management, Domain Driven Design, API oriented development, microservices and event based architectures and automation are key. You will lead teams in building cloud based solutions leveraging modern patterns focused on New Banking Architecture.
* Manager of engineering teams in delivery of the product priorities. A strong technical focus on “building the right thing in the right way” to enable high quality solutions that meet customers’ needs.
* Key partner to the Area Product Owner, they will help improve the effectiveness of the Engineering teams through coaching, mentoring and resolution of impediments. They will support the development of the team to high performance and a self-managing team.
* Overall Accountability for the Product relationship and technical delivery of 1 to 2 feature teams
* People Development and support: Talent Management, Hiring, Upskilling, Budgeting, Cultivating talent
* Delivery Oversight, Tech oversight guidance, reviews, modernization
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience in developing Enterprise solutions
* Experience managing technical Delivery teams and enterprise products.
* Experience in leading or delivering data management solutions in large scale software development with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Oracle, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs)
+ Data Models (Relational, Time Series, Document & Graph Models)
+ Knowledge/Semantic Models (Taxonomies, Ontologies, Reference & Master Data, Knowledge Graphs)
+ Operational Models (Multitenant, Cloud, Batch & Streaming models)
+ Storage Models (NoSQL, Relational, Graph, Time Series, inmemory)
+ Data Wrangling
+ Cleanup & Deduplication
+ Data Processing & Automation
+ Data Quality Automation (using rules engines and statistical methods)
* Experience in cloud technologies and patterns.
* Experience with automation techniques including CI/CD.
* Experience with Cassandra, Python is a plus.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Good problem solving skills and ability to develop a strategy & plan delivery
* Strong organizational, management, and people development skills.
* Ability to see big picture and attention to detail.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans