This position will provide the candidate the opportunity to drive projects related to the modernization strategy and give them a platform to partner directly with senior business stakeholders. The team has embarked on an extensive modernization effort in uplifting the existing infrastructure using cloud native design, intuitive user experience in collaboration with User Experience designers, providing advanced Analytics by embedding AI and ML intelligence.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Extensive experience in software development and programming using Java based technologies
* Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions
* Ability to learn and get accustomed with the inner workings of vendor products / applications in the portfolio applications a must
* Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system management tools
* Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
* Experience with Java, Spring, Cloud technologies and Container technologies
* Experience with any RDBMS -Oracle, SQL Server or NoSql -MongoDB
* Knowledge of database design / concepts and file management techniques
* Thorough understanding of software development methodology and project deliverables documentation
* Past experience with Agile development a plus
* Strong communication skills and ability to independently lead and manage projects
* Ability to work closely in partnership with the business, technology and project management partners applying communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO