This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+/Java EE stack including Functional and Reactive development models
* Hands-on experience with event-driven microservices
* Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Hands-on experience on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux
* Experience with a variety of data and persistence technologies such as SQL, No-SQL (ex. Cassandra), and caching platforms
* Good experience in data streaming (ex. Kafka), data messaging and event driven systems.
* Technical experience in cloud-based application architectures, microservices, and distributed systems
* Experience applying and advancing modern agile software delivery practices such as continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, Champion of a DevOps culture and automation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO