As an experienced Big Data Software Engineer, your mission is to work with a team of innovators and technologists creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help the team raise their game, meet firm-wide standards, as well as satisfy both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires the team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
* Experience with ETL – Talend
* Experience with ODS – Cassandra
* Experience with Java 8 / Spark
* Experience with Real time messaging – Kafka / Java on Gaia Application Platform
* Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS)
* Experience with BigData, Hadoop and Hive
* Experience in middle-tier/backend systems development in Java/Linux
* Working experience with Hadoop, Enterprise Java development, NoSQL data platforms (Cassandra)
* Working experience with Pub/sub messaging (Rendezvous, AMPS, Kafka, etc.), Stream processing (Storm, Hbase, Nifi, Spark Streaming, etc.)
* Exposure to Machine Learning will be a plus
* Extensive experience with horizontally scalable and highly available system design and implementation, with a focus on performance and resiliency
* Extensive experience profiling, debugging, and performance tuning complex distributed systems
* Willingness to commit extra effort to meet deadlines as required on a high profile and business critical projects
* Strong work ethic, excellent problem solving skills and good written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor’s Degree or better in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO