HyperCube is pioneering a Deep Learning database. We provide customers with DL search, recommendation, and personalization capabilities that until now have been in the hands of a few large tech giants. Our team includes founders of multiple startups, CS professors, and world-class engineers formerly from Amazon, Google & Facebook.
If you’re excited about hard problems at the intersection of AI/ML, search engines, and databases, if you like moving fast, and feel restless when a day goes by without attaining something impactful, it’s a opportunity to join an exciting startup as one of the first employees.
Our current tech stack includes AWS, Kubernetes, Python, C++.
You should have:
- At least five years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language, such as Python
- Proficiency in at least one compiled language, such as C++
- Building web-scale services and distributed systems
- Experience with operations, including CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, and alerting
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with MLOps: productionizing ML models with DL frameworks (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Experience with information retrieval & search (such as embeddings, nearest-neighbor search)
It’s also necessary that you are a kind, thoughtful human being who people like to work alongside.
We will consider exceptional candidates for remote work outside our main locations.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO