As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The Digital Site Reliability Engineer will design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co technology in support of the Digital Third Party Aggregation Product Group. The successful candidate will design, engineer and maintain the end to end operational data analytics platform. She/He will lead building machine learning models for Anomaly detection and predictive monitoring, build modern monitoring platform with open source products such Prometheus and Grafana. Develop self-servicing monitoring platform/ Monitoring As a Service.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Help develop new data protection technology strategies which ensure data protection is an inherent part of the technology fabric of the firm.
* Developing robust, scalable, resilient, instrumented enterprise systems driven by strong requirements based design
* Applying software engineering concepts to IT operational challenges
* Support the Firm’s goals in data protection.
* Nurturing a robust Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) culture
* Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the data protection technology platform
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages including Java
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Must be excellent in Core Java concepts like OOPs, Multithreading, collections, Garbage collections, Generics, Should be aware of JDK 5/6/7/8 versions
* Must have worked on critical enterprise applications serving clients requiring high availability, reliability and performance
* Requires knowledge and understanding of technical architecture and applications systems design with hands on experience in Java/J2ee SOA technologies
* Experience in designing and developing micro services and Function as a service
* Hands on experience in JAXRS and developing enterprise RESTful APIs
* Hands on Experience in Spring frameworks ( IOC, TRANSACTION, JDBC, DAO) and Spring boot applications is a must
* Hands on experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins is a must
* Hands on Experience on big data and streaming frameworks like Apache Kafka, Spark, ZooKeeper is good to have
* Experience on In-memory caching frameworks like
* Redis/Hazelcast/Memcached and No SQL databases like Cassandra is a plus
* Experience working in Agile environments, Jira, confluence is a must
* Has demonstrated innovative solutions to reduce overall cost with improved quality and time to market
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO