The User Experience Developer is required to ensure that the products we are developing are researched and designed to solve client/user problems. The UX developer will also ensure consistency across the product as well as usability and alignment with internal UI Toolkits style guides and component use. The UX developer will also contribute to the development of reusable components to be used within the domain and also across the broader Corporate Investment Banking community.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience along with lead experience
* Expert knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries)
* Advanced knowledge of service oriented architecture (Web services, API, XML, nodeJS, WebSockets)
* Working knowledge of DevOps processes
* Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc.
* Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem
* Strong proficiency in documenting technical design and architecture
* Technical understanding of Internet related technologies: database structuring and content management and knowledge management software
* Domain knowledge in Banking/Payments and/or Markets Technology highly preferred.
* Strong experience in agile processes, lean UX and rapid prototyping
* Strong leader managing and mentoring software engineers.
* Track record of translating client business problems and requirements into compelling UI’s, that demonstrate the power and value of rich internet application experiences
* Experience and/or working knowledge of web analytics software packages (E.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
User Experience Developer
Designing successful and usable products begins with an understanding that there is a balance between meeting business goals and meeting the needs of the user. Our approach is based on a tried and true methodology that begins and ends with the user.
The UX Developer will collaborate closely on progressive agile product development teams with stakeholders, product owners, business analysts, and software engineers, translating business objectives into actionable models through the use of best practice UX methods. You’ll help solve workflow problems, design new ways of presenting & interacting with a system, and above all figuring out what the user needs in a solution. In addition you will participate in developing reusable UI components and User Interfaces.
Candidates will have experience delivering the UX for desktop and/or mobile applications for complex transactional based systems and may describe themselves as UI or UX Developer. Ideally, they will have a deep expertise in building solutions for end user points of engagement with a focus on best practices, developer efficiency and reusability.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO