Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become cash-flow positive.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well – people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
Senior Solutions Engineer
The Senior Solutions Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building out a world class Solutions Engineering team (hiring, training & developing Solutions Engineers)
- Acting as L2 support and line of defense for our Product and Engineering Orgs
- Building scalable systems to help with ongoing support to reduce the amount of manual work required for Customer Success
You will work closely with stakeholders to build out functionality that streamlines the on-boarding experience and growth of existing customers. The ideal candidate has experience building out Solution Engineering teams and managing client-facing communication across mature organizations including interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams.
You should enjoy deconstructing complex technical problems and building scalable, comprehensive solutions cross-functionally to continually scale internal tools, systems, and processes.
This is a great opportunity to come in early and lay the foundation for our technical support team and make a significant impact at MANTL.
- 5+ years of Solutions Engineering experience (or comparable)
- Confident performing bug/incident investigation and impact/root cause analysis using relational database technologies such as postgreSQL
- Strong understanding of ITIL/ITSM Process
- Confident performing bug/incident investigation and impact/root cause analysis using browser console technologies such as chrome dev tools
- Confident performing bug/incident investigation and impact/root cause analysis using application log aggregation tools such as LogDNA and DataDog
- Confident manipulating data in spreadsheet programs GoogleSheets/Microsoft excel
- Confident using HTTP API tools such as Postman or similar to perform investigations and kick off processes
We Are Looking For:
- A true problem solver that uses broad thinking to strategically develop elegant solutions
- A clear communicator that can express and translate technical requirements into language understandable and digestible by different audiences
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and intelligently prioritize as well as appropriately get consensus from colleagues
- “A” player who has a strong desire to build systems in parallel to solve problems and contribute to the direction of the team and company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Experience creating cross-team processes and documentation
- High level of attention to detail and drive to get things right the first time
Nice To Haves:
- JIRA proficiency or similar project management software
- Familiarity with Intercom
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We provide competitive salaries and generous benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision plans, an immediately available 401k plan, unlimited vacation, stocked kitchen & weekly happy hours.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO