Yes, we’re still hiring despite the pandemic!
We are looking for a driven, experienced engineer who is excited about our mission and wants to help us build a user-friendly application that improves the health of thousands of people around the world.
The role encompasses:
- Actively participating in product development and iteration within a cross-functional, self-managed team by engaging in concept work and implementation
- Further developing our Ruby on Rails digital therapeutics platform by driving architectural decisions based on product vision to make it ready for new features, a growing user base, and multiple disease apps (back pain, knee/hip pain, COPD, and more)
- Mentoring team members and help them grow personally and professionally
- You are a strong coder with deep technical knowledge of backend development using Ruby on Rails
- Strong software architecture & data modelling skills and ability to base engineering decisions on product vision
- Strong knowledge of data structures, design patterns, and software engineering best practices
- Strong engineering background, preferably with academic training in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness and ability to work in a cross-functional, product-focused team, and the ability to actively participate in the conceptualization of future features
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Ideally you also have (completely optional):
- DevOps experience using Docker, Terraform, Elastic Beanstalk, Kubernetes