What you will do:
– Architect, build and scale our backend infrastructure
– Build software in a full-stack capacity, front-end and back-end, from architecture through deployment to the end-user.
– Contribute to existing products and services as well as build new ones.
– Execute end-to-end ownership and accountability over the projects you work on.
– Work relatively independently and asynchronously as part of a US-based product, design and engineer team within a global company across several time zones.
– Contribute to product ideation and feature specification.
– Shape our engineering culture, values, and processes.
What you will need:
– Demonstrated experience in developing complex backend and distributed systems.
– Interest in a modern web technology stack that includes React, React Native, Node, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Apollo and Typescript.
– Demonstrated experience shipping software as part of a small team.
– Familiarity with emerging web platform best-practices, including progressive web applications, service workers, network optimization, and performance optimization.
– A willingness to be a broad generalist, wear many hats, and react to changing requirements.
– Ability to prioritize competing tasks, work autonomously, understand technical trade-offs.
– A product-first mindset with a forward-thinking approach about how to use your craft to enable and evolve the business.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially when working with non-technical stakeholders.
– Passion and enthusiasm about what you do.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO