This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience in leading test automation experience with Java and web solutions
* Hands on experience with Java, SpringBoot, and deployment in Cloud Platforms, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
* Experience with of Restful Web Services, WebSockets/JSON
* Expert knowledge of testing web applications with Selenium
* Knowledge of Cloud Platforms – Pivotal Cloud Foundry, K8s, Pivotal Cloud Cache – Kafka and NoSQL databases like Cassandra.
* Knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set – JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tool
* Familiarity with microservices architecture and REST API development and use is required
* Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
* Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment
* Ability to work in a DevOps environment
* Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
* Ability to work under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals and brings best practices to the organization.
* Good written and spoken communications skills
* Hard working, self-learner having a proactive approach with a go get attitude. Able to be independent, self-motivated, who is hungry to learn and perform in a highly demanding, technically challenging, quality focused and time critical environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO