As the Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you are a critical resource, helping to ensure the integrity of the Suzy software experience for our users. You are responsible for creating, executing, and improving our test plans, and implementing automated testing across the platform. In addition, you are responsible for creating metrics to report on overall coverage and a pass/fail score across each respective feature making up our client and member interfaces. You are a key contributor owning, managing, and implementing our standard QA practices and processes. If you love software testing and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Monitor all stages of software development to ensure product quality
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform weekly regression tests
- Design internal automation tools for QA
- Write test plans and test cases, and run manual and automated tests against web-based and native mobile applications
- Manage tasks that have been raised and reported in JIRA, and communicate with the Suzy Dev team as issues are worked through
- Provide a weekly QA report to stakeholders
- Maintain and keep functional specs and test scripts up to date
- Mentor and manage Jr. Analysts
- 5+ years’ experience in software quality control
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in Selenium Webdriver (C# is ideal, Java is acceptable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to easily work across the organization
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in API, UI, load and performance testing
- Experience in manual/automation testing on both IOS and Android platforms
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior team members
Our Tech Stack:
- Angular 8
- Xamarin for Native Apps
Suzy puts the voice of your consumer at your fingertips. Whether you’re a novice or an expert researcher, our platform brings advanced tools together with the highest quality audience to deliver insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
- We take care of our employees and their families. We cover your health, dental, and vision premiums at 100%, and our 401K plan vests immediately..
- All of the startup perks you’d expect, including a fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Suzy is committed to protecting its customers, employees, partners, and the company as a whole, from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional. Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every user who interacts with company information/data and systems. It is the responsibility of each individual to help protect company information assets.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO