Imagine a company with millions of the most satisfied customers on the planet, that has been delighting those customers for years, and that has consistently pushed the boundaries of technology, entertainment, education, and self-improvement. Now add to that a company culture that not only puts the customer at the center of every decision and action, but that also strives to elevate those customers, enriching their lives in every imaginable way.
Your role, as the Product Manager for CRM, is to build the next generation of outbound marketing capabilities that will enable Audible to meaningfully connect with each of these customers throughout their lifecycle, with the right message, at the right time, on the right channel.
You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture. You know what customers value about what Audible does. You are passionate about bringing the spoken word to even just one more listener. You are an evangelist for Audible. You believe in the mission. You want to change peoples lives.
Youre an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You know how to clarify the path forward and prioritize work. You know how to influence others. This role requires a thirst for continuous learning, commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible and a relentless focus on the customer.
· Define and manage the product roadmap & strategy, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
· Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
· Collaborate with technology, data science, and marketing teams to drive the creation and execution of the product roadmap.
· Set a high bar for success, never accept the status quo, look for every opportunity you can find to innovate on behalf of Audibles members.
· Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
· Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility.
· Passion for Lifecycle Marketing, Media and Culture.
· 5+ years of experience in product management in the technology space.
· Great communication skills – ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience. Can provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike and guide them to confidently informed decisions.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong writing skills. Audible has a strong writing culture: PowerPoint use is rare.
· Data-informed: Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and make decisions.
· Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together.
· A strong depth of knowledge and experience in lifecycle marketing powered by machine learning.
· Experience working with modeling frameworks.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world’s leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO