Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Technical Program Managers (TPMs) are Audibles relay sprinters, taking projects over the finish line like a champion from concept, to launch. As a Senior TPM within our Data and Corporate Systems Program youll be the force behind a range of complex functionalities, from back-end Royalty to customer-facing Personalization. We unlock the power of our data to unite teams, share insights, and proactively improve features our customers will want, before they even realize they want it. Were obsessed with our customers, so its important that you dream big designing and building features that span across platforms, with no customer left behind.
You thrive at the heart of the action. At work, change is the only constant and you wouldnt have it any other way. Transparency and consistency define your communication skills. You see the bigger picture, letting it guide you, from project risks to retrospectives. Meticulous doesnt do justice to your critical eye. Youre looking for the balance of an energizing start-up culture with the influence of a global e-commerce leader.
· Partner with the manager and other engineering teams to deliver complex/cross-functional projects.
· Interface and communicate with Software Engineering and QA teams, Product Managers and Customer support teams on a daily basis.
· Play a key, hands on role in defining the technical architecture of solutions for services.
· Collaborate to define core business objectives in order to deliver the best product, program or project with the most efficient use of company resources.
· Consistently and transparently communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams.
· Work with cross functional teams technology, business and operations in order to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs and priorities from concept to launch. spanning teams and divisions in Audible and Amazon.
· Manage the visibility and transparency of dates, upcoming milestones and release dates throughout the Sprint development process.
· Monitor Apps Production Analytics dashboards to ensure roll-outs and ramp-ups are occurring as expected with no abnormalities, crashes or install failures.
· Build relationships with partner groups in Audible and Amazon and leverage those relationships to integrate your team’s priorities within Amazon teams and understand how Amazon’s projects impact our own work in this highly decentralized organization.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO