As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages (Java, J2EE)
* Good understanding of core Java 8, threading, generics, garbage collection, serialization etc.
* Having in-depth knowledge of how each individual component of spring components work together
* Ability to analyze Java core/thread dumps to resolve issues such as memory leaks and latency
* Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the multilevel fast paced scrum environment
* Experience with spring and other related frameworks including bean dependencies and injection, AOP, security, authentication, authorization etc.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience with the following skills: JMS; Linux and UNIX Solaris operating systems; version and revision control practices and procedures; and code management and review tools including Fisheye, Crucible, Stash and Sonar.
* Experience with one or more the following skills: implementing design patterns; profiling, identifying, and optimizing existing code; Spring MVC; Spring Security; service-oriented architecture (SOA) including REST- and SOAP-based services using JSON and XML messages; testing frameworks including Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, and DBUnit; data access frameworks including Hibernate, MyBatis, and Spring Data; Oracle, DB2, MySQL, NoSQL, Derby, and Embedded databases; web application servers including Apache and Tomcat; code repositories including SVN and GIT; performance and log analysis tools including Dynatrace and Splunk; and build and deployment tools including Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Hudson, and Cruise Control.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO