This position will provide the candidate the opportunity to drive projects and implementing solution aligned to providing secure authentication for third Party partners who are accessing chase data using industry standard specs like OAuth and Open Id Connect.
Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Demonstrated and strong hands on Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development; developing in all tiers (middleware, integration and database) of the application and proven experience with design patterns
* Experience in Microservices , OAUTH autorization framework, Spring boot is preferred
* Deep hands-on experience with Spring framework, Object Oriented methodology of design and development, and Spring Batch framework
* Experience with JDBC/MyBatis including transaction management, caching and performance tuning, Web Services SOA experience (SOAP as well as Restful with JSON formats), with Messaging (IBM MQ, JMS),
* Experience in writing Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using DB2, with NoSQL database such as Cassandra and with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking techniques
* Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. BDD and Cucumber)
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Experience in financial domain is preferred
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Ability to plan, prioritize and follow through on their work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while also clearly articulating both technical and non-technical issues with stake holders & partners like Dev Ops, Architects, QA testers & Product Owners.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO