As a Senior Quality Engineering Manager at Attune, you will collaborate on and deliver testing pipelines and processes that ensure the quality of Attune’s services remains high. You will create and execute test strategies for new products, lead the development of internal tools and infrastructure for testing, as well as advocate for the quality of user experience in day-to-day releases.
In the first few months at Attune, you’ll:
- Take ownership of quality metrics and error reporting at Attune and increase signal-to-noise ratio in our alerts
- Define and build internal tools for full-stack testing
- Work with DevOps and Sr Engs to:
- Build out existing sandbox environments tooling with new ways to test more complicated scenarios
- Augment existing CI / CD procedures with better integration tests
- Build out new functionality to replicate production states (while hiding PII)
- Define and grow Quality Engineering culture at Attune
- Devise and lead the execution of a roadmap for a small group of quality engineers and software testers
- Own what you build holistically: test consistency, maintainability, readability, deployment, and messaging to other teams
- Flag inconsistencies early, promote correctness and stability across our systems from form flows to internal data structures
- Learn and promote the understanding of insurance rules, compliance
- 5+ years of experience in multiple levels of software testing
- Experience in running varied and multiple tests in a CI/CD pipeline
- Product sense & strong appreciation for user experience
- A thorough and organized approach to problem-solving and test execution
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn new testing technologies, methodologies, and share learnings with peers
- Communication and mentorship skills, humility
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside and outside the office through activities in our community and company-sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation
- Generous Learning Stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.