Senior C++ Engineer will play a key role in an initiative to migrate critical components from 32 to 64 bit Linux. The engineer needs strong technical skills and the ability to work independently. They will also need to collaborate effectively with other team members. This is a 9 month contract and we know there is more work, so we think it will be extended.
– Minimum 7 years C++
– Must have experience developing on Linux
– Experience converting C++applications from 32 to 64 bit Linux a big plus
– Must have experience with messaging based apps
– Experience using TIBCO EMS or MQ Series a plus
– Experience working in FS (trading or otherwise) a plus
– Experience with Sybase or Oracle Database