The Audible Mobile Apps QA team is responsible for testing the Audible experience on a variety of devices. Our goal is to deliver a world class customer-centric experience on new cutting edge mobile devices. We test products spanning the Android and iOS ecosystems, including watches and software intended for use in vehicles.
We are seeking passionate, self-driven Software quality assurance professionals interested in delivering innovative, customer-centric solutions to Audible customers. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring successful launches of many product features. You will be working with software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, and project managers to create, maintain, and execute test plans; build automated test infrastructures; establish processes to continue to invent & simplify test strategies.
· Drive the creation of global test plans and test cases.
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
· Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC.
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
· Perform exploratory testing, automate repetitive tasks and work side by side with software development engineers to deliver high quality product to the Audible customers.
· Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience in software quality and/or testing using automated tools and frameworks.
· Hands on experience with test automation using a programming language (Java or Python preferred).
· Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
· Verbal and communication skills ability to communicate cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
· Organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results.
· Team player with high energy.
· Analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
· Detailed oriented, comfortable working in a fast moving ambiguous environment.
· Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
· Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals; Algorithms and Data Structures.
· Must be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment – where change is the only constant.
· Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, collaborate with other test and development teams.
· Must be an effective multi-tasker comfortable working on multiple products and projects.
· Experience in testing and test automation for mobile applications and devices.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world’s leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO