* Collaborates with Product Group and manages, prioritizes and refines product backlog for multiple complex features.
* Maintains an ongoing deep knowledge of area product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
* Responsible for managing product roadmap to align to the product budget and team capacity
* Adept to form a clear understanding of the requirements, cross-impacts, layers of technology and team personas.
* Responsible and accountable for delivery planning, sequencing (project timeline), execution, monitoring and product roll-out from start to end.
* Required to be hands on with resolving issues and gaining deeper insight into problems to provide alternate solutions.
* Proven leadership to build relationships, improve team morale and investing efforts towards team’s success.
* Ability to interpret UX/UI designs and APIs, in order to meet Product requirements and achieve seamless experience for end-user.
* Knowledge of interaction between different application & service layers such as presentation layer, middleware, mainframe etc.
* Ability to interpret simple requirements into functional/technical logic that can be implemented, and vice versa.
* Have an open mind to wear different hats and step-in to help with tasks such as creating requirement epics/stories in Jira, hands-on QA testing, etc as and when need arises.
* Demonstrated experience (8+ years) in leading cross functional projects and initiatives
* Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence change and communicate with diverse stakeholders
* Excellent relationship and communication skills, highly collaborative – can build rapport and credibility
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong organizational and multitasking skills
* Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight timelines and pressure
* Ability to assess situations and make appropriate, effective, timely decisions
* Education and experience in Agile practices and understands technology concepts and solutions
* Strong ability of leveraging tools such as Jira, Confluence, and interpreting data from
* Education (4 yrs.) and experience (8+ yrs.) preferred in technology related to Software Development or similar fields.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans