As an experienced professional in Growth Product Manager role, you will focus on enabling the adoption of AI within assigned lines of business through the development of high-impact AI solutions. The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with ML Engineers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly results. You thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to establish priorities and work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop AI platform adoption projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Just as importantly, you’ll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Meet or exceed quarterly adoption and value generation targets.
* Develop and execute against a line of business plan.
* Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AI services.
* Accelerate customer adoption.
* Maintain a robust project pipeline.
* Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
* Ensure customer satisfaction
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree, or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS
* 5-10 years of experience working in technology architecture, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
* A technical background in Machine Learning, Public Cloud or data enter infrastructure, software development, and computer science,
* Proven track record of developing new client relationships and generating business development opportunities that leads to successful client engagements
* Experience leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
* Team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
* Executive demeanor, comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations; excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO