As Principal Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a critical and senior member Aetion’s engineering organization. As Aetion’s products continue to scale, we are writing the next chapter in our ability to innovate and operate with efficiency and maturity. You will be an instrumental part of us continuing down this path.
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, you will own Aetion’s infrastructure which is cloud-based, containerized, and managed through Infrastructure as Code (IaC). You will split your time between engineering projects (maturing our infrastructure and automation) and supporting day to day operations (such as provisioning infrastructure and providing production support). The team has great things in place but also has strong ambitions about what else we want to achieve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Software Engineering roles.
- Ability to develop in Python, Golang, or other programming languages.
- Experience in IaC tools and languages such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, or CloudFormation.
- Experience with cloud providers (preferably AWS).
- Ability to prioritize, communicate well, design for repeatability and scalability, exude ownership, and dig beneath the hood with technology.
- Flexibility to both improve what we have in motion and to innovate on new capabilities.
- Exposure to distributed systems and CI/CD (Jenkins).
- Experience with containerized workloads (Docker and Kubernetes).
- Experience with Computer Networking.
- Experience with Java debugging, tracing, and profiling.
- Experience with provisioning of NoSQL databases, big data platforms, and relational databases.
- Experience working in an agile Scrum environment.
About Aetion’s Site Reliability Engineering Team:
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO