We are seeking a talented VP for our Payments Transformation and Execution team. The team will support the development of strategic priorities for the Payments and Digital Channels groups within the CIB. The candidate will be part of the CIB Wholesale Payments organization, and will have the opportunity to define and work on many initiatives across the business. Projects include developing new client and product solutions, supporting go to market strategies, defining the priorities for the business, and aligning across businesses and functions to deliver on growth initiatives. The candidate will have strong exposure to senior leaders across the business and the opportunity to learn more about many aspects of the business while supporting a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Lead initiatives/projects to resolve diverse problems and support priorities of senior leaders within Wholesale Payments
* Gather, synthesize, analyze and present project data and findings
* Financial modeling and valuation analysis
* Execute creative analyses and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
* Develop strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences
* Monitors industry trends and shares insightful reports and analyses with broader team and with senior executives
* Coach and mentor less experienced colleagues
* Create and/or contribute to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility
* Simultaneously work on multiple projects across the WP organization
* 8+ years of experience from either a premier management consulting firm, OR from other areas within JPMC or within Wholesale Payments
* Diverse problem solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
* An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
* Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
* Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans