Suzy is hiring a C#/.Net Back End Developer to help build out the Suzy platform. You will work closely with technical leadership and other developers to develop features, handle bugs and drive innovation. You will help to build out a robust architecture which processes hundreds of millions of records to support a real time market research platform. Additionally, you will develop and test the REST API layer, create and maintain client SDKs, and integrate with and automate third-party systems and technologies.
- Abstract reasoning
- Passionate about learning new technical skills
- A collaborative working style
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- N-Tier design patterns
- Write technical specifications and documentation
- Experienced in flow charts, data flow diagrams and logical flow diagrams
- Agile development methodologies
- .NET 4.0
- .NET MVC/MVC-API
- T-SQL and MSSQL Server
- LINQ to SQL/Entity Framework
- 3+ years of experience building strict REST protocol layers
- Experience optimizing SQL queries for performance/integrity (indexing, locking, transactions)
- Familiarity with health reporting and monitoring
- Understand throttling and queue-based execution
- Understand standard query syntax in ElasticSearch (/_search)
- Can create aggregations queries in ElasticSearch
Suzy puts the voice of your consumer at your fingertips. Whether you’re a novice or an expert researcher, our platform brings advanced tools together with the highest quality audience to deliver insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
- We take care of our employees and their families. We cover your health, dental, and vision premiums at 100%, and our 401K plan vests immediately..
- All of the startup perks you’d expect, including a fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Suzy is committed to protecting its customers, employees, partners, and the company as a whole, from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional. Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every user who interacts with company information/data and systems. It is the responsibility of each individual to help protect company information assets.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO