The mission of the Digital organization is to provide consistent, integrated Digital applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for all customers. The Mobile Framework team is providing a framework for a modern banking platform based on the recent advances in internet technologies.
As a lead framework developer, you will be responsible for developing concepts, patterns, APIs and roadmaps for the JPMorgan Chase mobile framework. You will bring industry best practices, new ideas, and recommendations to the strategic planning and direction of the mobile applications while also taking into consideration performance, security, and experience.
You will also be required to document and illustrate framework capabilities, APIs, developer guide and present them for review and approval, and authoritatively support them through implementation and deployment phases, making adjustments to the approaches as challenges arise.
Mobile Application Developer Lead – iOS/Android
* Development and deployment of integrated solutions to enhance, consolidate, and coordinate independently designed applications enterprise-wide
* Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging enterprise requirements; develop efficient methods to reuse existing components Assist in program design, coding, code review, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
* Applies technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of business applications is required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
* As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
* Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
* Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
* Oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
* 12+ years experience in IT industry.
* 5-7 years of Mobile application development in iOS and Android using Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, RxJava is must
* 1-3 years of experience with development of mobile framework/reusable components
* 1-3 years of experience with profiling mobile applications to analyze performance bottlenecks, memory leaks, threading issues etc.
* Solid understanding of client design patterns – MVVM, MVP, MVC
* Development Tools (Xcode, Android Studio, IntelliJ, Git)
* Implementation Methodologies and the Software Development Life-cycle (Agile)
* Source control tools specifically Git and BitBucket
* Computer Science and Object-oriented Programming
* Relational Database Management System
* Working knowledge of continuous integration environments and implementations
* Micro Service and Service-Oriented Architecture knowledge is a preferred (SOAP/REST Web Service).
* Possess a functional orientation, understanding how development work translates to the business end-user.
* Have background interfacing directly with stakeholders across management spectrum.
* Be able to understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical requirements, plans, and designs.
* An extensive working experience and advanced knowledge in server-side, web and mobile technologies
Nice to have:
* Banking or finance experience
* 1-3 years of experience with Python development for scripting and automation
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO