Digital Platform Services provides the building blocks for applications in the form of Managed Services, and consequently the infrastructure engineering associated with running these managed products as part of the J.P. Morgan Digital Platform.
The team is hiring engineers to work across platform components and develop solutions that enable developers to locally build and test applications based on a serverless architecture.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Deep hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker and podman, in multi-cloud, private-cloud, and desktop settings (minikube, kind, k3s, etc.).
* Hands-on experience with Knative, as well a working knowledge of one major serverless / functions as a services (FaaS) implementation based on Knative (e.g. GCR for Anthos, OpenShift Serverless, Pivotal FS, TriggerMesh, etc.)
* Hands-on working knowledge of at least one (ideally more) of: Amazon Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, etc.
* The right person will enjoy figuring out how to implement and evaluate new technologies within our environmental constraints. Prior experience in cloud infra engineering and tools a plus.
* You must be very comfortable working on Linux platforms (ideally RHEL) — Ansible automation, bash shell scripts, etc.
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Good technical writing skills targeted towards Developer audiences to create best practices materials
* The right candidate will enjoy learning new languages, and building and working with cutting edge technologies that are by definition, rough around the edges
* Nice to have: Windows dev tools, powershell, etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO