This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages including Java
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience in software engineering to include implementation of highly scalable systems, release management, software configuration, design, development and implementation
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
* Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
* Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures
* Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee, frameworks/tools like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services preferred.
* Experience with No-SQL databases i.e. Cassandra and Message streaming using Kafka is plus
* Strong understanding of building Cloud Native and supporting Cloud Ready systems
* Experience implementing container applications using Docker , Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes is plus
* Expereince using logging and monitoring tools i.e Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, Grafana is plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans