J.P Morgan is looking for a senior hands on full stack developer to contribute to our next generation data platform on AWS. Our platform is still evolving and provides you with an unique opportunity to make your mark and work on some of the industries hardest technical problems including but not limited to streaming billions of trades through data pipelines, complex graph traversals on trading flows, data lake to support streaming and batch workloads, Infrastructure as Code for a high availability, automating observability and applying machine learning on trading data.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Expertise in building out streaming and batch workloads using Java, Spark, Kafka, EMR, HBase, Athena and Graph databases.
* Expertise in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation to launch various AWS services including EMR, MSK, Glue, EKS using AWS SDK, lambda, Step Functions, Python, Boto3, CloudFormation, Sceptre/TerraForm.
* Advanced knowledge Microservices and APIs deployed in EKS.
* Proficiency in building user interfaces using Angular and other java script libraries.
* Proficiency in data lakes, data modelling, ETL query optimization for various engines including Athena, Presto and Spark SQL.
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages including Java, Python and shell scripting
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO