The Integration Engineer (Solutions Support Specialist) will be an integral part of our customers’ journey from before they purchase our product, all the way through to our Post Go-Live services. As part of the US Operations team, and the overall Global Customer Care Team, your daily functions include acting as a technical SME for the more functional teams, as well as processing tickets from a queue-based system which can range from advanced technical troubleshooting of escalated tickets, to processing service tasks, and most importantly to maintaining system uptime. As part of this high performing, fast-paced, and super fun team committed to solving complex issues, you will be presented with many opportunities to learn and grow, both technically and personally.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Working autonomously on internal SaaS solutions, you will find that the experience gained as part of this cross-functional team is both priceless and incomparable. As the liaison between Product R&D, Product Management, Implementation team, Customer Care, and Level 1 Support team globally, you will gain satisfaction from providing in depth product knowledge and innovative solutions that will only further serve to strengthen the relationship between us and our customers.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of SaaS environments and appreciation of Uptime and Service Level Agreements (SLA) in a tech and/or internet-based environment
- Possess strong working knowledge of production environments
- Adept at dealing with sensitive data and proficient in providing and maintaining high client service standards
- Display exceptional organizational skills and have a high-risk consideration of implications of any changes made on the systems.
The different areas of expertise we are looking for are:
- Bug analysis: Qualify and analyze issues from Level 1 support and escalate to Product R&D and Product Management
- Incident management: Address system alerts in a timely manner in order to ensure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Administrative tasks: Execute and industrialize some administrative tasks to meet customer needs
- Integration projects: Be responsible for setting up systems to integrate with client systems (data feed, HRIS integration, data orchestration, data ingestion…)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience with Linux-based software stacks
- 2+ years experience with Web Programming
- Organizational skills and a curious mindset
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues
- Ability to create and manage documentation
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies (Datadog, Sentry, …)
- Significant experience in basic networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, SFTP, DNS
- Python or Groovy scripting experience preferred
- APIs experience preferred
- Experience with JIRA or a similar ticketing system preferred.
- MySQL or PostgreSQL experience preferred.
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer related field preferred
Locations for this role:
- New York, NY, USA
- Santa Ana, CA, USA
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Alpharetta, GA, USA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! https://youtu.be/2Aw55CP1IO8
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Talent Acquisition Team Member will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.