* Manage account opening process for new and existing clients, which includes collection of account-specific information, recording information via electronic account-opening system, retrieving relevant executed documentation from clients and Advisors and compliance with regulatory procedures
* Receive Program inquiries that require mastering product-specific applications, building relationships with Advisors and Record-Keepers, ensuring completion of necessary documentation and timely execution of reporting to clients.
* Support Program Management in developing metrics and reporting for senior management
* Assist in the quarterly billing cycle
* Perform account maintenance including address changes, etc.
* Complete ad hoc, client-related projects as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
* Series 7 & 66 licenses strongly preferred – successful completion shall be required shortly after employment begins
* Proven ability to work independently and remotely while competently handling multiple responsibilities, with a high degree of accuracy, in a high pressure environment.
* Highly proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and specifically Excel.
* To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO