Inline is looking for a full stack engineer with a career interest in front-end development. The person in this role will focus on building and refining new and existing web applications that generate peak loads of 50k+ API requests per second in a complex application stack running at 99.99%+ availability.
You will be helping tens of thousands of restaurant staff get their work done, and ensuring each restaurant gets value from using the Inline services.
- Recent documented experience building, deploying, and supporting a complex web application used by at least 10M users monthly
- At least 2 years of experience building full stack web products with more than 1M users.
Experience working in a small team and taking ideas from design to completion.
Iterating towards greatness across multiple releases is something you enjoy.
You value test coverage, automation, and clear documentation.
Role can be based in NYC, or remote. Relocation is available.
Tech you should know:
Back-end: NodeJS, Express, RESTful APIs
Databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Firebase Realtime Database
Servers: Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
Tools/Misc.: git, unit testing, automated deploys
Services we use: GitHub, CircleCI, Slack, Asana, Mixpanel, Intercom, Kibana
Apply here, or by sending a note to email@example.com
Why work at inline:
- Big enough to have legitimate scale, small enough that one developer can change the direction of the company
- Platform-Building: Help expand a developer platform used by the most well-known digital brands in the world
- Private Access: Get experience with private APIs from Google, Apple, Facebook, and super-apps
- Hypergrowth: Be a part of a global startup growing from 10s of millions to 100s of millions of users
- Diversity: An organically diverse team, in NYC + Singapore + Sydney + Hong Kong + Taiwan
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO