The Corporate Development team is working to chart a new partnership path for Chase, bringing together the assets of the firm to create “OneChase” opportunities to delight our customers. In addition to managing major co-brand and payment partnerships, the team is responsible for evaluating the way that we deploy our assets with third parties throughout payments and banking to broaden our reach to existing and new customer segments through new and existing partners. Establishing these businesses and partnerships requires careful strategic consideration and we are looking for a team of smart and practical leaders to shape the organization. This organization will be evaluated on its ability to efficiently and effectively evaluate, negotiate and launch new partnerships to drive business results. We are looking for smart, dynamic people who can deliver at Chase.
* As a critical member to the CCB Leadership team, you will oversee and execute on the partnerships within Home Lending and Auto Finance businesses; partnering directly with the CEO’s of respective businesses.
* Use both vision and analysis to unlock business problems and build compelling fact based strategic recommendations, which successfully engage stakeholders.
* Engage and influence senior stakeholders in order to identify strategic business goals and change initiatives.
* Guide and support decisions on growth and profitability improvement initiatives, including develop business plans to; effect pricing changes, identify new revenue streams, revenue deepening opportunities, and increase the quality of our customer experience.
* Ability to motivate, mentor, and lead talented professionals to deliver outstanding results.
* Engage senior leadership from products, distribution channels, customer experience, and business functions to drive execution.
* Support business with identified initiatives (regulatory, control, distribution, and product driven).
* Lead cross functional teams to deliver on implementations.
* Minimum 15+ years industry experience, preferably across Home Lending, Auto, banking, financial services
* Must have partnership or strategic alliance development experience
* Must have negotiation, contracting or other expertise
* Ability to work independently and create goals and vision for delivery in ambiguous or new situations
* Deep understanding of financials, mechanics of forecasting and variable sensitivity
* Ability to problem-solve and clearly articulate objectives and the required path(s) to implement new process/program
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with potential partners and internal stakeholders
* Sense of urgency with disposition to execute and a demonstrated career of successful program implementations
* Proven exceptional relationship building skills inside and outside the organization.
* Proven experience in working across departments, lines of business within large organizations
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans