We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Web Technical Director to join our leadership team.
Specifically, you will:
- Help grow and manage our web development team
- Provide technical leadership to create innovative solutions for our clients
- Work closely with project leadership to scope functional and technical requirements for new and potential client projects
- When growth is required, facilitate new candidate interviews and drive the decision-making process for new candidate hires
- Evaluate development tools and drive client project architectural decisions
- Be able to provide direct assistance at every level of our client project needs when required
- Identify the best technology stack to fit our clients’ unique needs
- Develop application features considering search engine optimization, content updates, scalability, accessibility and security
- Stay current on web development best practices, technologies, tools and languages, and actively explore implementation for client projects
Skills & Requirements
Supervisory experience is a plus, as is any experience in developing websites for regulated industries such as healthcare and finance. E-commerce experience will likewise be favorably received.
In addition to your CV please send us a cover email letting us know why you think you will be a good fit for us here at Small Planet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO