As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. As a Software Engineer, you’ll be involved in building applications using design principles and micro-services architecture perspective, work with other partners to design solutions, write maintainable code, build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are customer focused & highly secure.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Designing mission-critical systems with no downtime
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Design and develop applications by gathering requirements from users
* Develop software using Java, Spring, Micro services, Spring Boot .
* Building reusable components using React for future use.
* Automate tests and deployments alleviating the need for manual intervention
* Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure successful integration
* Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
* Strong understanding of Mircroservices, Rest API and Java Design Pattern.
* Should have strong understanding of Java frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate and test frameworks Mockito, Junit, Cucumber.
* Should have good understanding around Web Application and working knowledge of framework like React or Angular
* Should have understanding of RDBMS.
* Any knowledge on Cassandra, Elastic Search, NOSql db is plus.
* Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO