AdhereTech is a digital health company (powered by software & data) located in downtown New York City – and we are changing how patients take and manage their most crucial medications. AdhereTech is able to partner with the world’s largest healthcare companies to improve care for tens of thousands of patients, every day.
Within the past year-plus, data has been published by three of the largest healthcare companies in the US, proving that AdhereTech benefits all patients, especially those with serious diseases like cancer, auto-immune disorders, rare diseases, and more: www.AdhereTech.com/Evidence
About the position
As our Engineering Manager, you’ll be leading a small but nimble group of software developers serving as a mentor, architect, engineer, and agile coach. This role will play a key part in aligning our technology with our business development efforts as we continue to grow. This role will report directly to the COO.
What we currently use
- Google Cloud Platform
- CloudBuild, Helm, Github actions, and Jenkins
- React/Redux 16+
- Angular 2+
- Google Cloud PubSub
- Testing Libraries (e.g. Jest , React Testing Library, Enzyme)
- Protocol Buffers
What we’re building
- Golang microservices to interact with our state-of-the-art cellular connected smart pill bottle.
- ReactJS frontends and Golang backends to facilitate API and workflow integrations with our diverse distribution and pharmacy partners.
- Productivity enhancing internal tools for our patient support, fulfillment, manufacturing, and hardware and product support teams – reactjs frontends and golang backends.
- Scalable and modular Golang services using google cloud’s pubsub to replace functionality previously housed in a ruby-on-rails monolith.
- Mentor and guide software development team
- Assign tasks and monitor progress of software engineers
- Work with QA and product to coordinate testing cycles and releases.
- Partner with our growing product team to align on initiatives and timelines.
- Evaluate tools and processes you want to bring to our stack or engineering organization
- Drive architectural discussions and make decisions about technical direction.
- 10+ years of programming real world applications, production support, and operations
- 5+ years of experience managing or leading engineering teams
Why You Should Join Us
- Sunny new office located in downtown Manhattan with gorgeous views of the Hudson River and Statue of Liberty
- Competitive base salary, commission plan, and participation in the company equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Access to pre-tax commuter benefits
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation
- New Parent Leave
- Fully stocked office snacks
- Fun and exciting team events
- Dog friendly Fridays
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO