Requisition ID: 257954
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
As the Customer Information Security Advisory Manager, you will oversee subject matter experts for the solution area Intelligent Spend and all associated SAP Solutions. You will work with the respective Product Management and Security Officers to ensure all detail to support the Customer Success teams building trust in SAP as well as support the regional field legal teams with regards to security & privacy. Where reasonable you will ensure escalations to the respective head of regional legal, global legal functions and Security executives based on identified risks that cannot be mitigated in negotiations with the customer.
You will build compelling knowledge for the solutions working subject matter experts inside and outside SAP Global Security to collect and maintain all elements of information security. Customer engagement will be mostly remote in a virtual setup. You will oversee the building of compelling knowledge cross solutions, working with SAP Customer Security architects, and subject matter experts inside and outside SAP Global Security to collect and maintain all elements of information security.
You will support global legal in improving SAP contract framework and template languages to further harmonize and assure availability of information to the broader team and assure availability of public and customer facing content. You will contribute to enablement programs for your peers in SAP Global Security as well as Customer success teams according to their respective roles.
- Affinity to contractual wordings and precision of terms
- Experience working with Cyber Security functions and organizations is a must
- Solid background in Information Security Management System (ISMS), Quality Management Systems (QMS, SDLC) and global Data Protection Regulations (e. g. GDPR, CCPA)
- General knowledge about technology and security measures of SAP solution offerings
- Strong evidence of verbal and written communication skills, including experience in presenting technical information in a business or regulatory context to attorneys, Data Privacy officers, Security. Officers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Experience to create, design and record collateral such as whitepaper, presentations, documentations, trainings, webinars, audio and video recordings, podcasts etc.is an advantage
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Project management and Self-Management skills; ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, and minimal supervision, and provide practical advice to clients
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable in-firm training) in Legal, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred
- 10+ years technical experience dealing with multiple disciplines related to legal, cyber security and information technology
- 5+ years experience handling legal matters in a cyber security capacity
- 5+ years general knowledge of Information security architecture is a must
- 5+ years working with EU Data Protection requirements
- Proven, demonstrable experience in project management and delivery
Newtown Square, PA or New York, NY preferred, also open to remote hire
About SAP Chief Trust Office
The Chief Trust Office ensures continuous, targeted and consistent communication & enablement inside and outside the company to drive market and workforce awareness, skilling and engagement based on SAPs Security strategy. Our team is made up of an international group spanning 4 continents enabling the trustful digital transformation of our clients.
WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO