Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our Corporate Functions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
As an experienced Engineering Delivery Manager, your mission is to lead our team of Machine Learning Engineers, Architects and Program Managers to deliver Machine Learning and AI products to our Corporate Functions. Your deep knowledge of Big Data and Cloud technologies combined with applied knowledge of Project Planning, Management & Execution, Stakeholder engagement and Agile product delivery will ensure high quality solutions that fulfill our customer goals while adhering to our Firmwide procedures, controls and data management policies.
In this role, you will be responsible for prioritization, resource allocation, time management, project delivery, business communications, and executive presentations. The ideal person will be a Technical Delivery Manager, with expertise in Big Data Technologies, Public Cloud and Machine Learning. This person has to be passionate about the ML/AI field and apply their expertise and advanced knowledge of utilizing Agile Methodologies across multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver resilient, smart solutions for your clients.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing a team of engineers to deliver Corporate Technology’s Machine Learning initiatives through the whole Model Development Lifecycle (MDLC):
+ Forecasting hardware and software demand and ensuring appropriate financial and resource planning
+ Data and Model Development Environment Acquisition
+ Productionization of Data Pipelines, Features and Models
+ Ensuring engineering adherence to all appropriate controls
* Collaborate with ML Engineering, Data Science, Application Development and Program Management leads to define high level Stories for Product Delivery
* Lead dynamic and continuous planning process across all stakeholders. Prioritizing work against the capacity and capability of the team
* Drive increased team velocity and execute in iterative manner by using appropriate agile methodologies
* Build relationships with ML Engineers, Application Development teams, Data Scientists, Infrastructure, and Platform teams to facilitate conflict resolution and removal of blockers from Product Delivery
* Proactively ensure senior managers and stakeholders are aware of project status and roadblocks
This role will be part of a globally distributed team of Data Scientists and Engineers in New York, Delaware, Texas, Glasgow and Bangalore. Your job will be to drive the successful delivery of our ML/AI solutions to production. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in machine learning to excel further.
Pre-requisites are as below:
* A BS/BA Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematical, or Physics related discipline
* Proven ability to be technically hands on in one or more of these skills: Python, Java, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, EMR, SageMaker
* Proven track record of delivering solutions built on Big Data and Cloud technologies (Anaconda/Python, Sql, Spark, Hadoop, noSQL, EMR, S3, SageMaker)
* Experience or exposure to cloud-native architecture and container orchestration (particularly Docker and Kubernetes)
* Experience or exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning or other related technologies (i.e. text-to-speech, voice/vision recognition, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Algorithms, etc.)
* At least 10 years of experience in developing and delivering technology solutions using Agile Methodologies
* A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience of technical delivery management
* Strong client focus with excellent communication skills and proven experience building long-term business relationships with key internal and external stakeholder
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and be detail oriented while remaining organized to perform at high standards
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO