We are looking for a passionate Software engineer who has passion for solving problems through innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies. You will be working with the team spread across the globe to transform our Rules Validation and Exception based workflow application on Cloud. You should be comfortable working in a rapid delivery/agile environment and able to juggle multiple priorities. Strong expertise with demonstrable experience in building mission critical applications using .Net core on cloud platform is a must.
* Work with application team to design and implement microservices in .Net core on Kubernetes
* Follow the best software development practices including writing unit tests to make sure the code is tested in automated fashion.
* Participate in design sessions with the team on API’s and create prototypes
* Perform code peer reviews to guarantee best practices, secure code design, stability and risk management
* Work with Business team for requirements and provide Production support when needed.
* Experience with full application development lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment)
* Must have atleast 2 years of industry experience in Micro-services with .Net Core on AWS or Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, C#
* A minimum of 7 years professional experience writing software using C#
* Solid background in .NET based development technologies and concepts including C#, LINQ, WCF, TDD etc. (not looking for ASP.net)
* Experience on any of the following Relational Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle preferred.
* Strong Team Player
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans