Diversity and Inclusion Relationship Manager
The diversity and inclusion relationship manager (DIRM) is responsible for creating and implementing plans to attract diverse talent into the AWM tech organisation.
In this role, the DIRM will:
* Use network, organizations as well as referrals to build relationships and pipeline skilled talented diverse individuals at all levels
* Build and actively manage relationships with these individuals to create a continuous growing pipeline of software engineering talent for AWM tech for every new open role
* Participate in and drive engagement of AWM tech in external Diversity forums such as Grace Hopper, NSBE, SHPE to create and promote the AWM tech brand while sourcing new talent.
* Work closely with our CTOs, CIO, HR, Recruitment teams, Finance & Business Management on culture/pulse surveys, talent acquisition strategy, headcount forecasting, compliance considerations etc. to create informed view of current successes, gaps and needs in the area of diversity recruiting.
* Demonstrate impact and innovation through effective measurement strategies.
* Skilled partner and relationship-builder toward D&I impact and innovation.
10+ years’ experience across the areas of talent acquisition, talent management, training and development.
* A highly driven individual, passionate about Diversity & Inclusion
* At least 2-3 years of Tech Industry experience or working with Technology Teams within a firm.
* Appreciation of broad technological advancements and trends
* Strong consultative and influencing skills
* Effective relationship building skills to develop strong partnerships with diversity forums, Candidates, HR partners and stakeholders including CTOs.
* Strong analytical and communication skills
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO