* Help develop and lead the analytics practice: hire the right talent, provide guidance, and manage the team
* Collaborate with product management, user experience, customer security and engineering organizations in collecting and synthesizing requirements and deploying Big Data and Machine Learning applications to production
* Be the thought leader in framing business problems into analytical projects and execution plans
* Keep abreast of advancements in technology and industry trends in the AI/ML space to be able to leverage the right stack for any given problem
* Develop best practices for conducting research, developing hypotheses, identifying and collecting data, and presenting findings in clear and precise insights.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java, Python
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience in data science and/or relevant analytics field
* Strong knowledge of software design principles and hands-on experience with AI/ML tools and libraries, including AI/ML algorithms and open source libraries, Python, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, etc.
* Proven track record of leading and delivering data science programs and projects
* Familiarity with visualization techniques and the ability to present findings and communicate insights clearly to all stakeholders
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Thank you for visiting NYCJOBS.CO