Helping New Yorkers Find Jobs for Over 10 Years.
Drupal Web Developer
Our client is seeking a Drupal Web Developer for full-time employment. Primary responsibilities include coding, maintaining and modifying web content, participation in brainstorming for new site development, and the start-to-finish development of new online initiatives. Will be responsible for all facets of website creation and maintenance, including creating requirements documentation, information architecture, and building compelling user interfaces.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Our client is based in Brooklyn.
- Complete understanding of SQL design and advanced queries
- Web development using primarily Drupal 7.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SASS, PHP and similar scripting experience a plus
- Photoshop experience for site creation, image optimization
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Ability to multi-task and manage several initiatives at once