JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
About the team
We are a nimble innovation team within the Wholesale Payments business at J.P. Morgan with a track record for getting new solutions to market. We are entrepreneurs. We are product developers and strategists with a penchant for action and experimentation and a passion for solving client challenges and adopting new technologies.
What we build matters and can have huge impact; our products and solutions reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business, moving trillions of dollars a day (25% of all $ movement globally). Our group partners with emerging FinTech players to accelerate the development of new products and services.
This is a fascinating time, as new client needs, technologies and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. You will be at the leading edge inside the company driving change. You will:
* Identify and pursue new concepts (products, services, capabilities) to disrupt traditional market practices and our existing products
* Define and champion business cases, value propositions and product requirements for new concepts with a razor-sharp focus on solving emerging client needs
* Partner closely with the FinTech community to identify potential partners for experimentation of new concepts
* Lead multidisciplinary teams (including Product, Design, Data, Sales and Technology) on prototype and pilot development
* Transform how we experiment and engage with clients on emerging solutions
* Develop and execute a roadmap/methodology for the launch and commercialization of successful concepts
* Focus on concepts and fintech partnerships that can transform our Merchant Services business and the way businesses accept and manage payments.
* Ability to deconstruct client challenges into core needs which can be addressed in new ways and potentially with new technologies
* Passion for creatively solving problems and an entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to adeptly pivot opportunities based on new information
* Demonstrated ability to understand and assess new opportunities based on customer and market need, organizational alignment, economics, technological capabilities and competitive environment
* Intellectual curiosity and the ability to rapidly synthesize and apply new technologies and business models
* Strong communication/presentation skills (i.e. creating content) that can be consumed at all seniority levels with both internal and external audiences
* Team player who is comfortable orchestrating cross-functional, matrixed project teams
Professional experiences (7+ years) that will set you apart
* Successful track record of designing, launching and commercializing new products
* Experience in product lifecycle planning and new product development, in particular within the payments/financial services industry
* Knowledge of Merchant Acquiring and Payment Processing
* Experience on an Innovation team within a large organization or work at a start-up a plus
* Exposure to international markets from a payments standpoint
* Knowledge of emerging technologies such as distributed ledger, data science and cyber as well as exposure to design-based thinking
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.