JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
About Wholesale Payments
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, merchant acquiring and processing FX and escrow solutions. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market.
The Global Clearing team is responsible for product performance, strategy, and development of USD, EUR, and GBP clearing delivered to Financial Institutions globally.
CIB Wholesale Payments (“WP”) Global Clearing Market Management GCMM is a strategic, multi-disciplinary center of excellence with a strong grasp of the structural trends driving payments and the competitive position & market perception of J.P. Morgan.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President to join the GCMM team to lead and support the positioning of the main priorities within Global Clearing. GCMM operates across three key pillars: structural trends in treasury and payments, competitor landscape & perception of JPM, and articulating Global Clearing holistic value proposition, with key responsibilities as follows:
* Structural trends in cross-border payments – Serve as the authoritative, go-to source within the firm for evolving structural trends in treasury and payments. Externally position JPM as a thought leader driving the conversation with the market. Initiatives will span shaping thought leadership, driving differentiated and engaging client roundtables / forums, feeding into Global Clearing strategy, and producing data-led insights.
* Competitor landscape & perception of JPM – Serve as an internal golden source, pulling together analysis of the competitor landscape: peer capabilities across both bank and fintech competitors as well as the evolving market perception of JPM.Initiatives may include client identifying opportunities to deploy and leverage market research, analyzing wins / losses, engaging consultant, and analyzing competitors.
* Articulating Global Clearing holistic value proposition – Increase the drive and focus on communicating the value prop and solutions, supported with client case studies to demonstrate where JPM leads the competition. Initiatives include: delivering value prop client decks, shaping engagement strategy for external conferences, documenting client case studies, and engaging consultants.
The role will utilize internal as well external channels to achieve these objectives:
– Internal: Fortnightly market calls, Symphony (global messaging chat room), intranet, Sales and GCB team meetings
– External: CIB Insights website, JPM social channels, third-party platforms
* 5+ years of market management, product management, or marketing experience, preferably in the financial service industry
Exceptional ability to gather, synthesize and effectively communicate actionable information and meaningful insights (oral and written) using a variety of media
* A creative and strategic mind-set; ability to conceptualize products and value prop with unrelenting attention to quality and details
* Demonstrated strong research skills and cross-functional collaborator with proven ability to influence and drive results
* Proactive, takes ownership of projects from the start; sees through to completion
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.