JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Wholesale Payments Data & Analytics is a group of over 150 data product owners, data scientist, design strategists and engineers. We have unparalleled access to the payments data of large corporations. Based on this data asset, we develop the next generation of JPMorgan Wholesale Payment’s client facing data products. Our vision is to be on the leading edge of a digital transformation of the B2B payments industry. We unlock value from data and dramatically change how this data can inform, improve and automate our clients’ decision making and business growth.
What will you do?
Client needs are at the center of all we do: it always starts with a deep understanding of our clients’ needs to ultimately design a rewarding and meaningful user experience. You have access to JPMorgan’s data and industry leading technology and data science resources.
You will work with JPMorgan’s most senior leaders and lead a team of highly talented data product owners to define the vision for the next generation of B2B payments data products. You will collaborate with other passionate, creative design strategists, data scientists and engineers to delivery on this roadmap by developing and launching market leading and revenue generating B2B payments data products.
* Develop a deep understanding of our corporate clients’ needs, their business challenges and how we can help them enhance their business through advanced data products
* Act as visionary and thought leader that designs and builds data products in the B2B payments space
* Articulate and communicate the vision to our external stakeholders including clients and partners
* Build a multi-year roadmap of market leading data products and lead a team to build, scale and commercialize products
* Analyze competitive landscape to understand how our traditional competitors as well as FinTechs are leveraging data & analytics to drive transformation
* Lead and develop a multi-disciplinary team that will deliver on the industry leading, “only JPMorgan can do” vision
* Oversee the end to end development and delivery of our data products. Direct team of product owners and work directly with engineering and data science teams to deliver the data products.
* Collaborate with JPMorgan’s most senior leaders across product, sales, marketing to launch your products and make them a beacon of innovation for the industry
* 10+ years of experience in data product development roles. Some experience in large SaaS or data organizations would be a plus
* Education – Bachelors in a quantitative discipline; Masters a plus
* Industry expertise is less relevant than innovation experience and data product expertise
* Must have experience managing software products and services through the full life cycle: strategy, development, launch, scaling, commercialization
* Firm grasp of analytics and software engineering
* Experience digging deep into data, creating expressive easy to understand visualization
* Superior problem structuring and communication skills to enable senior management decision making
* Ability to build trust-based relationships
* Extensive experience managing teams with proven track record of attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
* Excellent ability to influence and partner across a large organization and drive change; low ego
* Strong presence and speaking skills, with the ability to influence and motivate senior executives
* Comfortable presenting recommendations to senior management and capable of influencing multiple stakeholders
* Strong business control understanding and experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work across functions as well as with outside parties to ensure alignment and timely implementation of initiatives
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.